What better way to spice up your party spread than with this delectably spicy Hatch Chile Queso. Perfect for entertaining, this recipe combines a fan favorite with a zesty, Hatch Chile twist that your guests will never forget.
- 8 oz. chopped green chiles (roasted)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
- 10 oz. mild cheddar cheese cubes
Not sure how to pick, roast & prep your Hatch Chiles for this recipe? Don't worry! We've got step-by-step instructions here.
- In 2-quart saucepan over medium to low heat, place green chiles and chili powder.
- Slowly add cream cheese and and mild cheddar cheese, gently stirring and cooking until melted.
- Serve immediately or pour the queso into a warming dish or small slow cooker cooker set on low to keep warm.
- Serve with your favorite crackers, tortilla chips, or bread sticks.