Fire up the team and the grill! Feed your fandom with this juicy steak using Rancher’s Reserve® USDA Choice all-Angus beef that will have your stomach grumbling and the crowds cheering!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4, 8-10-ounce Rancher’s Reserve® top sirloin steaks
- 3 Tbsp freshly rosemary, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 large lemon
HOW TO GET ‘ER DONE:
- Mix rosemary, garlic, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper together.
- Thoroughly coat steak in marinade.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 4 hours.
- Remove steaks from marinade and start grilling!
- Top steaks with fresh squeezed lemon juice.
ARE YOU FIRED UP?
Visit an Amigos near you for more ideas to make this big game season a winning-streak!